here is our publication time schedule:

End of July:  Documentation of new strategy of mES fit into BAD
              (Antonio & Concezio)
              Also D** issue?
August:       Parallel work:
              * Working on backup solution (Wolfgang)
                --> higher purity cut: Old model
              * New strategy with higher purity cut (Chukwudi)
CM (Sept.):   Presentation of mES fit strategy
              Supporting document with fixed mES strategy --> AWG
End of Sep:   Analysis to RC (fit strategy approved?)
Beg. of Oct:  If yes: Evaluation of systematics
Mid of  Oct:  Paper draft to RC and then to CWR

Our attempt to find a new well-controlled mES fit strategy
despite a lot of work has not converged to a stable version
yet. We suspect that we are suffering from the low purity.
As a consequence, we will try to understand if we can find
a stable solution with tighter cuts on purity. In parallel,
Wolfgang will look into the same direction but try to under-
stand if we could simply use in this case our old strategy
as a fall-back solution.

A status report does not seem possbile before the September
CM due to the August holiday period.

Cheers,
Heiko