Hi all,
if we stay with SP5/6 I think that reweighting the D** wrt D+D*
separately for SP5 and SP6 would be the best we can do. But this means
that we need to know whether we are analysing SP5 or SP6 events when we
build the datasets in VVF, which I am not sure how to do.
Using SP8 means a lot of extra work/checks/tunings.
However it is not clear to me why when we compute the D** reweighting we
get 1 for SP5 and 0.83 for SP6, whereas we get 0.55 for (sp5+sp6). Well,
the fit might be just readjusting itself...
Concezio.