Hi Wolfgang,

you probably have seen the cvs updates with all the instructions on how
to produce the S/P ratios. I am currently using them and will update the
documentation by tomorrow. Last friday we decided to produce new numbers
since the current S/P ratios

1) were produced on generic MC, where the Vub component was not
reweighted

2) were using the tracks&neutral selection of BAD540 instead of
BAD1111.

I fixed both 1) and 2) by dumping the datasets in VVF (flag -sdDir) and
using them in Antonio's tool.

Concezio.