Hi Pete,

  this is extremely unfortunate since we really want to have the
multi-buffer extension in xrootd for the July 11 release (note the
multi-buffer is independent of other enhancements like parallel sockets or
async read-ahead and should fit within the existing GET protocol and
Leandro has the patch ready in accordance with Andy's requirements of no
protocol extension, etc.). When can we discuss this week?

Cheers, Fons.

--
Org:    CERN, European Laboratory for Particle Physics.
Mail:   1211 Geneve 23, Switzerland