I think SLAC T2 is supposed to have a fast link to BNL and will transfer
large amount of data in and out. So the status and quality of the link
between SLAC and BNL (and CERN) would be a interesting thing. It may
worth to provide a link from T2 web page to the network page.

Wei Yang  |  [log in to unmask]  |  650-926-3338(O)