Hi Tomasz,

Thanks for the information. SLAC uses RT for computing related requests.
I will suggest that we discuss joining BNL Atlas RT on our internal
meeting on Wednesday.

Do we need accounts at BNL in order to see and manage the queues of our
site?

regards,

Wei Yang  |  [log in to unmask]  |  650-926-3338(O)