Hi Wei,

Thanks for getting this started. Some specific comments and suggestions.

 - For new accounts, we should point people to the SLUO page (http://www-group.slac.stanford.edu/sluo/) to get registered first. Then, they should be directed to the usual account form (http://www2.slac.stanford.edu/comp/slacwide/account/account.html). My role is simply to sign as czar.

 - We should add a link to SLAC ATLAS specific stuff, such as any environment variables. Stephen put together a page earlier. Maybe he can review that and see if it suitable for people who have never worked at SLAC.

Cheers.

					Charlie
--
Charles C. Young
M.S. 43, Stanford Linear Accelerator Center