Hi Wei,
  Thanks for making a very good start on the web page. Here are
some random collection of comments as I scroll through the page:
1) At the top level, it may be useful at some point to add links to
   some appropriate global ATLAS computing facility/US ATLAS computing
   facility page throught which one can find the generic description
   of the roles of the various computing facilities and look at other
   centers. I haven't found the obvious good single link for this yet.
2) There are two classes of users: remote Tier-2 users who are almost
   never at SLAC, the UNIX account is probably sufficient. For users
   who will be residing at SLAC for a large fraction of time (which
   we'd really like to encourage), they may also need wondows account
   (login to conference room PC, access to training etc have to go
   through that). So we should make the user decide at the point of
   the computing account request. Even if they are only to stay at
   SLAC for some short amount of time (>a few weeks), windows account
   may be still needed.
3) For datasets at SLAC: The dq2 brower interface may be better ?
     http://gridui02.usatlas.bnl.gov:25880/server/pandamon/query?overview=dslist&cat=All&site=SLAC
   which in principle would allow you to do a quick subselect into csc,
   then further down to select AOD etc., but I don't understand why
   the csc subselection is not including all the csc samples in the
   long list.
4) An update to the batch info soon would be great for questions like:
   How is the equivalent unified CPU time defined ? the time limit for
   long, short, medium queues ? etc.

5) Something beyond the web page to remind ourselves: the ATLAS user
   scratch space management probably needs to be worked into account
   creation automatically.

6) There are may be some very common issues which can be included in
   a FAQ. One of the popular question is how do I print from my laptop
   on wireless at SLAC ? Zach/Heather and an LCD user asked me this
   very recently and I didn't know the proper answer until I tried my
   own laptop yesterday and eventually located the very small tab
   "printing" in the SLAC computing environment page which has great
   instructions, but I wonder how well everyone is finding that. I still
   need to find out the equivalent instructions at CERN...
   There other things such as: Are the instructions for registering
   user's laptops easily locatable when users first bring them on site ?

Su Dong