Currently we have an advertised NFS work area but accessible through AFS:
/afs/slac/g/atlas/work/ for ATLAS users as a work space, in Stephen's SLAC
environment page, but the access of this requires the NFS atlas group
priviledge. I am suggesting that this access should be coupled with
ATLAS user account creation automatically while we still have to retrofit
some people already have accounts. There could be other general priviledge
issues similar to this which I hope will work out with a single atlas
group priviledge.

Su Dong