One more item I forgot to bring up but still hit by confusing E-mail
regularly is the GRID certificate sponsorship. It was a really confusing
process for a long time as the web instructions were an eternal maze,
so that I created some instructions in the SLAC ATLAS page for it
together with the CERN/BNL account page. There has been a great deal of
disgust elsewhere too which finally bubbled through and something was
done on the US ATLAS web page:
 http://www.usatlas.bnl.gov/twiki/bin/view/Support/UserGrid
which may be a useful resource which could be place prominently in Wei's
T2 grid User page or new comers. In the process of requesting the GRID
certificate, it will ask eventually for the sponsor. Richard used to be
the sponsor through PPDG but that has terminated. So the new arrangement
is that Arla Lecount will be the official sponsor for OSG/SLAC. I am not
sure how this is supposed to work for our users which is another confusion
which is worth clarifying before hand. We should also offer the certificate
sponsorship to all WT2 users ? In any case, what to put in the request
for sponsor probably should be clearly stated in our web page. Arla also
requested to make sure all E-mail requests for certificates using SLAC as a
sponsor be sent from the SLAC user account to ease the trace back.

Su Dong