This is a much better way of doing it. We will keep the account creation process fairly generic, and won't be asking the Help Desk to know anything about ATLAS work space, which is what I wanted to avoid.

Maybe instead of having the czar add the comment, the ATLAS specific instructions can tell the user to do this?

--
Charles C. Young
M.S. 43, Stanford Linear Accelerator Center