I don't understand why we would be requiring Atlas users to get SLAC accounts. If Atlas users want a DOEgrids certificate, then DOEgrids should have a way to verify membership in Atlas and an RA capable of doing that.

<remove OSG Security hat> <put on SLAC security hat>

I don't want a bunch of Atlas grid users having shell accounts that they should never have a reason to use and that are just sitting there dormant.

BC