Hi Len,

I guess the question is whether adding secondary group is truly ATLAS specific or if it's a generally available (if seldom utilized) service during account creation. To the extent it's the latter, the Help Desk doesn't have to know anything special about ATLAS. They are simply executing a normal request. I hope we don't get into the practice of questioning whether a person signing knows what he has signed. Cheers.

					Charlie
--
Charles C. Young
M.S. 43, Stanford Linear Accelerator Center