I tend to favor this approach.  If the secondary account request is added in the "Additional instructions or special group requirements" section of the account form, things should go through smoothly.  If the ATLAS user neglects to add it to the form, the czar can to add it before he signs (more often than not, the czar is the one who really knows what the person needs).
Thanks, Arla

-----Original Message-----
From: Young, Charles C.
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 5:31 PM
To: Moss, Leonard J.
Cc: Boeheim, Charles T.; Yang, Wei; atlas-sccs-planning-l; LeCount, Arla
Subject: RE: First Draft of the Western Tier 2 web page

Hi Len,

I guess the question is whether adding secondary group is truly ATLAS specific or if it's a generally available (if seldom utilized) service during account creation. To the extent it's the latter, the Help Desk doesn't have to know anything special about ATLAS. They are simply executing a normal request. I hope we don't get into the practice of questioning whether a person signing knows what he has signed. Cheers.

					Charlie
--
Charles C. Young
M.S. 43, Stanford Linear Accelerator Center