participants: Concezio, Kerstin, Heiko

* Concezio has provided a documentation in BAD1383 (Appendix E)
  He will correct it a bit since several captions do not coincide with
  the quantities shown.

* We have observed that - when applying the correction factor - that
  yields in the mES can become negative (since the correction factor
  can become negative when fitting the correction factor as a function
  of mX with e.g. a second-order polynomial)

  This leads to the question if we want to constrain in general the
  (signal) yields
  from the mES fit being positive.
  We had already a discussion at Montreal about this. I do not remember
  if we decided there to allow the yields to become negative in order
  to avoid a possible bias. Probably, such a bias is not an issue and
  we should enforce the mES yield to be positive?

* Looking into the mES fit on the data-depleted sample which is important
  input to our correction factor we observe that many fits have problem in
  the region around the anchor point of the Peaking BG PDF.

  I think we should consider trying to apply the mES correction and see
  if the fits behave in a better way. Of course, this does not correctly
  correct for the endpoint but is maybe not so important.
  Besides studying higher purity cuts: Chukwudi and Wolfgang, could you
  please try this? (Wolfgang did already something in this direction.)

Cheers,
Heiko

P.S.: I will leave next Saturday if there is any need for discussion.
      Concezio is not any more reachable.