there are two new tags (cb-060802) of both VVF and BAD1383.
I introduced a new macro (macro_to_SP_intpur) to perform the S/P study as a
function of the purity cut. Usage:

    prompt > setenv PURCUT <purity cut>
    prompt > source macro_to_SP_intpur

I also added a small macro (saveMyWork) which can be further adapted to
save previous output files in a subdirectory. Usage:

    prompt > setenv MYDIR <directory where to save files>
    prompt > source saveMyWork

I launched the purity cut studies by using commands like

yakut02(~/analysis-24/VirVubFitter/fittest:) setenv PURCUT 0.30
yakut02(~/analysis-24/VirVubFitter/fittest:) source macro_to_SP_intpur >
& ! macro_to_SP_intpur030.log &

The results for purity cuts = 0.20, 0.30, 0.40, 0.50 are accumulating in
/afs/slac.stanford.edu/u/ec/bozzi/analysis-24/VirVubFitter/fittest/

The files macro_to_SP_intpurXXX.log contain the yields to be used to
compute S/P from the spreasheet. Incidentally, it seems that the study
with purity cuts at 0.00 and 0.20 give exactly the same results, so
there must have been a purity cut somewhere when producing the ntuple or
the reduced ntuples.

The new tag of BAD1383 includes the systematic uncertainties from the
S/P ratios obtained by running 100 fits with properly randomized S/P, as
well as the VVF fit chisquares. The S/P systematics tend to be high...

Have fun, ciao, Concezio.