Hi Antonio,

here are a couple more comments (I try to not repeat Heiko's):

Page 6:
I think it would be useful to clarify the BBbar part here and say
how we distinguish the continuum and the peaking part (we use the
truth information for this, right?).

Just a remark, not for the talk: Are we planning to do anything about
the fact that the fit to the background is actually not great? Have
a closer look at the peak region...

Page 7:
What samples are you using for these plots (integrated over mX? which
cuts?)?

Page 10:
The use of "signal events" seems a little ambiguous here - we are using
the counting for all B->Xlnu events, or don't we?

And another remark: I think we will have to crosscheck that determining
the PDF parameters with a reduced number of cuts and using these for fits
on samples which have all analysis cuts applied is appropriate.

We should say in the talk whether these parameters are allowed to vary
with mX (or the other kinematic variables for the other analyses) or
whether they are common to all mX (mX-q2, P+) bins.

Another question: Did you resolve the issue that came up after the meeting
yesterday, that is, do you know which common reweighting was applied to
all the samples? Maybe I just missed the answer...

Cheers,
Kerstin