Hi Heiko,

should we then interpret the fact that the partial BRBR is stable at
larger purity cuts due to the fact that the peaking contribution
is smaller? The original fitting model neglects that
component, so when that background is larger the fit might not give the
right result?

Cheers,
	Francesca

PS I read all the presentations and I do not have anything to add
to what already said. But in particular I think it is really needed to
have a slide on the reweighting in Antonio's presentation.
PPS I'll be on a plane this afternoon, so unfortunately I will not able to
attend the meeting...