Hi Antonio.
I have produced a new dataset like so;
./subVirFit.pl -que xlong -Sun -opt 1 -b -d -FF=1 -rew 12 -wF
sysWd/HFAGCombWin06_3d_0.txt -sdDir VVF_BDFHweights_dss1.root -cm CM2
-debug -novarfit -small -tmodel -notunbinmes=3 -countmc -dssRatio 0.551496
-flag test1_corr_BDFHW_dss

This is with the old D** ratio and as you can see it uses all the flags.
I'm currently using this to create correction factors.
C.C.