sorry for the delayed asnwer:
We are going to give three talks at the collaboration meeting
* Overview: Time Schedule, Man Power, Critical Issues (Heiko)
* mES fit:  Presentation of the studies which have been done
             to solve the problem with Signal/peaking BG (Antonio)
* meS fit:  fall-back solution (Wolfgang/Heiko)

Since several people are in Europe it would be nice if the
session could be organized at a convenient time.

Cheers,
Heiko