Hi Antonio,

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006, Antonio Petrella wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have produced dataset with this D**/(Dlv+D*lv) reweighting for
> fittest. They are in
>
> ~petrella/scra/fitdss1.root
>
> To do so, I have submitted a 3 parameters mx fit with "vub" components,
> "vcb" and "D**+other". From the results I extracted the number 0.428585.
>
> I have also produced S/P ratio plots and numbers for different IP cuts
> (0.20, 0.30, 0.40, 0.50) and with fits (pol0, pol1, pol2, gaus).
> At:
>
> http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~petrella/tmp/SP_allrew/SPallweights
For ip040 I don't see the second bin in the eps-plots showing the fits
to the corr factors.

Do you think it's feasible to produce also the mX fits and evaluate
the systematics due to the corrcetion factors until tomorrow?

Once the numbers are avaiable we need to fill this into BAD1383.
I will be very busy tomorrow and leave on Sunday for the Beauty06
conference next week. I doubt that I can work much on this in the
next 9 days or so. So please start editing together with Chukwudi
the supporting BAD and we try to converge by iteration.

Cheers,
Heiko