Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:07:22 -0700
From: "Hernandez, Donna" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "di Lodovico, Francesca" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Use of Manzanita Conference Room

Hi Francesca,

I was able to reserve the Blue conference room, bldg 41, rm 207 for the
VUB-Recoil meeting on Tuesday's starting October 3rd from 8:15 am to 10:15
am.  The conference room has a projector and computer but no polycom,
whomever is here at SLAC can come by my desk on those days and pick up a
polycom to use and return to me after use.

As soon as we can get back into the Manzanita Conference room, I will notify you.

Regards,
Donna