Hi Heiko, sorry about that my VVF wouldn't produce datasets for some
unknown reason. Hopefully I can see what went wrong with the help of
Roberto today. Mean-while I asked Antonio to create the datasets for me so
I can use them in fittest. I have been working on everything else to
prepear for the datasets.
BTW, the PeakingBG/ArgusBG ratios is on my website;
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~clarke1/protected/web/IPtest.html.
The webpage also has a link to where the Re-weighted IP scans will be.
(Scans aren't ready).
I will arrange a phone meeting for 8:30 (SLAC time) Friday so that Donna
has enougth time to set it up.
Ciao, C.C.