Hi all, see below.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 07:03:02 -0700
From: "Hernandez, Donna" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Clarke, Chukwudi Kweku" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Phone meeting

Hi C.C.

Here is the information and confirmation for your conference call request for today (I hope its for today, you did not say in your email) at 8:30 am for 90 minutes with 7 lines.

A Meeting Place conference has been scheduled.
Call: 510-665-5437
When: September 08, 2006, 08:30 AM America/Los_Angeles
Meeting ID: 2414

Regards,
Donna