Hi all,
I am back, still recovering from thousands of emails and distracted by
completely different tasks... no reweighting is applied on fittest, so
in order to use any weights you need to dump weighted datasets by using
VVF (flag is "-sdDir <directory name>) and read them back with fittest,
look at the first lines of fittest::Test. All my tests of last July have
been obtained with the dataset used to compute the pstarfactor and using
the default reweighting (HFAG average of winter 2006, B and D
reweighting, i.e. what you call "ultimate dataset" without the FF
reweighting). It would be nice, and it should be also quite easy, to
implement the S/B calculation directly on VVF instead of using fittest,
however what I have used so far works equally well.
Ciao, Concezio.