Sure,
since we want to compute the S/P ratios (and maybe fit the distribution
with polynomials or gaus functions) on MC with all reweightings, I have
to be sure that the D** reweighting is working as well.

There are no differences so far in S/P ratios computed on dataset with
and without this kind of reweighting. So I'm looking to see what's wrong.

When we use the D** reweighting, the p* factor goes below to 1.
I think we also need to solve this, don't we?

Antonio