Hi Concezio,

	I am not sure if anybody asked you already but I will do it now
officially. ;-) In yesterdays meeting we were wondering where the code
for the systematic smearing of the correction factors is. Is it already
in CVS? Where is it exactly done in VVF? And have you tested the
uncorrelated/correlated smearing I asked you before? (Here I forgot if
your smearing was correlated or uncorrelated).

Cheers,

	Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Menges
Queen Mary, University of London               SLAC, MS 35