Dear all,

	I have tagged the latest version of VVF with tag wm-090606. In addition
I have added the generic SP reweighting to tag wm-090606-dev. There is
no switch to turn if off again, so please use the old tag.

I have done some tests (on small/reduced ntuples) and there it is
working. The numbers (Vub IN, Vub OUT and Vcb/oth) change a bit. Well
Vcb/others from MC is expected as they are weighted in a different way.
Fitted quantities change also a bit as expected as the vcb/oth MC changed.

The final change on partial BRBR is <0.3% on the value. The interesting
point is that the MC error changed a bit. I think at some point the MC
statistics are not treated fully correct. To minimise this effect I have
scaled the weighting error to around 1 for Run4 MC. This may need some
attention later on.

In short it is ready to use.

Cheers,

	Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Menges
Queen Mary, University of London               SLAC, MS 35