On Wed, 18 Oct 2006, Yang, Wei wrote:

> ATLAS SCCS Planning 11Oct2006
> -----------------------------
>
> Present: Booker, Charlie, Steffen, Wei
>
> Agenda:
>
> 1. DQ2 Status/Web Proxy
>
> There is a DDM functional test going on. We might run low on disk space again. Will ask Chuck and Randy for more if that happens.
>
> Need to test gridftp with xrootd federation.
>
> 2. AOB
>
> Steffen reported that the trigger farm machines are in racks in SCCS building, with network connection ready. They are waiting for power. May need to move within SCCS again after Nov power outage.

I would like to add this item to the agenda for next week.

A. Should we just pre-create the necessary grid accounts for all
USATLAS VO members?

As it stands now, we don't create a useable account until they
bug us, but we don't have any formal procedure in place other
than checking that the DN they supply is in the VO.

_ Booker C. Bense