-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jim Brau
Sent: 22 October 2006 21:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mike Ronan

Dear Colleagues,

     We are saddened to inform you of the tragic death of Mike Ronan on
Tuesday, October 17th.  Mike was a devoted member of our ILC community for
many years.  We will miss him.

      We have learned a memorial service is planned for Mike on Monday,
October 23 at 4 pm at St. Joseph Catholic Church, 787 Tennent Ave.
(at Pear St.), Pinole.

    Sincerely,
    Jim and Mark

--