---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 21:43:51 -0700
From: David Lange <[log in to unmask]>
To: Kerstin Tackmann <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Question on the differences of the generated D_0*0 shape
    between SP6 and SP8 MC

Hi Kerstin

The problem discussed in this thread affects all particles. Depending on
the mass/width/decay mode you are looking at, it may or may not be an
issue. Until October 1, the easiest way was to request mc with a
somewhat modified decay file. Now, the easiest thing is likely to get
some sp8 and look at reweighting.

david