here is a short summary from today's meeting. Please add/modify
what I have written if I have missed something to mention:

* Concezio will produce (S/P)-double-ratios for depleted sample
  (data/MC) taking into account S/P-correlations in the error
  calculations in the data-depleted mES fit
* Chukwudi will repeat Antonio's study taking into account S/P-
  correlations in the error calculations in the data-depleted
  mES fit
* Concezio is in the process to produce a data set containing
  information for the Breco side if a mode with a pi0 is used
  (for all IP cuts).
* Once this data set is ready Chukwudi will re-do the S/P study
  by cutting out reco modes containing a pi0
* Heiko is going to contact Roberto to ask whether he is able
  to continue Wolfgang's study on the 2-pdf model.
  The next step would be to perform the study on the MC to under-
  stand the fit bias.
  Once the Breco_with_pi0_info data set is ready he could also
  try to understand what happens when cutting out the
  'pi0-polluted' Breco modes.

Cheers,
Heiko