Heiko Lacker wrote:
> * Concezio will produce (S/P)-double-ratios for depleted sample
>   (data/MC) taking into account S/P-correlations in the error
>   calculations in the data-depleted mES fit

plots which include the correlations are here:

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~bozzi/SoverP/SoverP_mcdata_depl_020.eps
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~bozzi/SoverP/SoverP_mcdata_depl_030.eps
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~bozzi/SoverP/SoverP_mcdata_depl_040.eps
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~bozzi/SoverP/SoverP_mcdata_depl_050.eps

the spreadsheet used to produce the plots is
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~bozzi/SoverP/SoverPFullRew.sxc

Please note that the correlations are not yet taken into account for
intpur>0.5, as I could not find the appropriate logfile. The effect of
the correlations is in any case small. Since the S and P are
ANTIcorrelated (as expected), the error on S/P increase.

Here are the double S/P ratios (MC/data) for different intpur cuts, as
resulting from a simple p0 fit. Chisquares are also shown.

intpur cut   S/P   chisquare/nDOF
0.20   1.33 +/- 0.15    3.5/9
0.30    1.41 +/- 0.16    2.9/9
0.40    1.19 +/-  0.17    8.7/9
0.50    1.25 +/-  0.17    8.4/9  (no correlations yet)

I would say that data and MC depleted samples agree better and their
ratio is weakly dependent  on mX at higher integrated purity cuts.
Ciao, Concezio.