Hi Heiko,
the error on S/P from MC enriched goes from 10-15% in the first mX bins
to higher values, reaching 100% above 3.7 GeV or so. You can read these
numbers from cells I4-I13 and K4-K13 of the spreadsheets in

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~bozzi/SoverP/SoverPFullRew.sxc

in addition to consider the uncertainty on the double ratio on the
depleted sample, we also need to correct the MC by the central value
(1.328). Also, I would really like to see what happens by cutting the
modes with pi0s in the garbage...
Concezio.