Hi Heiko,
here is a short summary:

1) systematic errors on S/P (Chukwudi): the results of the sets of 100
jobs are at

/nfs/farm/babar/AWG26/clarke1/analysis-24/VirVubFitter/SoverPFullRew_correrr_5bins_nopi0/
/nfs/farm/babar/AWG26/clarke1/analysis-24/VirVubFitter/SoverPFullRew_correrr_5bins_pi0/

It seems that the syst. uncertainty is much smaller than the previous
studies, perhaps too much smaller (<1%), we need to check that the S/P
values which were fed in have the correct errors.

2) production with recent releases: Roberto has updated the code to
analysis-32 and release 20. The latter allows to use TrkFixUp, but the
reskimming of data/MC with this new feature is not completed yet.
Validation of production and comparison with the current analysis-23
production is under way.

3) new VVF tag allows for reweighting D**lnu events on a mX bin-by-bin
basis. Still working on what to feed exactly there. An option would be
to process the newly produced SP8 D**lnu events (7M), but these need to
be skimmed before, and we are not going to do this before validating
item 2) above. Another possibility is to use the MC truth info, I am
working on this.

4) we did not discuss at length the presentations at the CM. There was a
request from the AWG to report at the next AWG meeting this upcoming
monday, but it seems that nobody is able to attend!

Ciao, Concezio.