For those not on the US ATLAS mailing list, you may be interested in watching this Discovery channel documentary this Saturday (looks like 10am Pacific time). A member of our SLAC ATLAS team was one of the featured ATLAS personnels (during the shooting at least, but we have to see if she survived editting...).

Su Dong

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Novakova, Penka N
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 7:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Usatlas-l] FW: The Big Collider Documentary

The time of the show is 1 pm not 2 pm.

Sorry for the confusion,

Penka

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Novakova, Penka N
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 9:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Usatlas-l] The Big Collider Documentary

Dear Collaborators,

There has been a documentary on Discovery Channel about the LHC with interesting information on ATLAS.

For those of you who would like to watch the documentary, it will be replayed on Saturday, November 18 at 2 pm ET. More information can be found at

http://dsc.discovery.com/tvlistings/series.jsp?series=30506&gid=0&channel=DSC

Regards,

Penka

Penka Novakova