On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 13:35:11 +0100 (CET)  "Stephen J. Gowdy" wrote:

> 061004 Randy	Find out about xrootd for ATLAS plans
>         061018 no news
>         061025 No information yet. Andy probably knows something.
>         061101 No info.
>         061108 Need to get Andy involved in this discussion. Might be
>  	      useful for Andy to go to the December meeting in
>  	      Arlington.

Last Thursday I asked Andy about xrootd and Atlas to

   (1) summarize anything known

   (2) call into the Atlas phone call on Wednesday Nov. 22

 and
   (3) go with Chuck, Wei, and Booker to a US Atlas meeting in Arlington TX, probably Dec. 8, to
       give the Tier2 US Atlas representatives an overview of xrootd and answer questions.

He was and is really busy with SC'06 and said he would try tp follow up when he got time.  He will
take Monday off to recuperate but I believe he will be at SLAC on Tuesday and Wednesday before
Thanksgiving next week.  I'll try to get him to call in or to have someone from SLAC call him at
home for the Atlas meeting.