Dear colleagues,
We would like to draw your attention to the upcoming  "The 21st International Workshop on Weak Interactions and Neutrinos", Jan 15-20, 2007 in Kolkata, India.  We would like to see some ILC physics studies presented at this conference. Abstract submission, registration etc. should be done online at http://www.saha.ac.in/anp/win07.sinp/win07/ .  Time is short - prospective speakers must act now to make travel arrangement to India in mid-January.  Let us know if you need any further information.  Thanks and best regards,
--
Carlos, Dhiman, Gautam
(The EWSB session conveners for WIN'07)