> > 			For do that we looked at (B), making ourself aware that the way how the signal & bkg are now defined
> > 			is no more adapt. :(
> > 			Infact, their definion, made through the comparation of modeB reconstructed and thruth mode B,
> > 			is not anymore helpful if we decide in this sense.
> > 			We should instead def/distinguish signal and bkg and fit them together.
>
> Do you have plots from these tests that you could point us to?

mostly only the ones i already linked.

> Most
> interesting would be to see where you looked at the definition of signal
> and background and their shapes.

i am not 100% sure to understand what you ask.
Let's say, in general

You would find the definition of Signal & Background (as it is in BAD
1383) in fittest.C

~azzolini/Semilep01/fitter-24/VirVubFitter/fittest/fittest.C

that is essencially

if(truemodeB==modeB) signal;
if(truemodeB!=modeB) bkg;

while in case you were asking about PDF definition, (again bad 1383) you
can find them in

~azzolini/Semilep01/fitter-24/VirVubFitter/fittest/
files:
ccb.cxx
gauz.cxx
thosig.cxx

but then you need to see
parameters_DATA.txt
parameters_MC.txt

for read which parameters we give to the fit.

Did you do this on R14 or higher?

all the tests done until now have been done on R14.

> Maybe we should repeat this on signal MC comparing R14 with a higher rel,
> that should show us how much this depends on the neutrals truth matching
> bug (which has been fixed in R18 and R20 just for signal MC).

this is on our plans, we will let you know

> I already told Roberto, you can find the R20 skimmed signal MC ntuples
> here in case these are useful for your tests:
> /nfs/farm/babar/AWG23/ISL/kerstin/TrkFixup_signal/kerstin/rootples/
> (with VRU in 20.2.0d and ChargedTracks+V0BtaTrack for the charged
> particles on the signal side, skimmed with TrkFixup).

great thanks!...sorry for the late reply but i was doing some Gamma-Dalitz
stuffs

ciao ciao
Virginia