Hi everybody,

Jim and Soeren are asking the AWG conveners for feedback concerning AWG
computing resources. The message has been forwarded to me by Masahiro in
order to get the relevant information concerning the VubRecoil analysis.
We should give feedback until tomorrow (Friday).

Could you please read through the questions and send me your feedback?

The questions are not only relevant for the Run1-Run4 analysis but also
for Sheila's analysis. So it would be also good if Sheila could also give
her feedback.

Cheers,
Heiko

--
Masahiro Morii <[log in to unmask]>
Harvard University, Department of Physics