Hi Concezio,

thanks so much for the answer and for pointing me to specific places
in VVF! I am still in the process of going through the code and
digesting what I see...

However, it seems to me that the default behavior is to have all the
CB parameters fixed in all fits (unless -fixsh is explicitely used)
by looking at the code and my newest logfile.

I assume I'll have more stuff on this eventually...

Thanks,
Kerstin