I am currently looking at mES fits using Argus + Crystal Ball
parametrizations again. They actually do not look all that
horrible for the separate bins, but they do for high stat fits.
Doing this, a couple of questions have come up, some technical,
some historical. I'd be very thankful if someone (Concezio,
Roberto, Antonio, ...) could have a look and answer - I'll try
to be short.

The parameters fixed in these fits come from mesparsetting.dat.
Where do these numbers in mesparsetting.dat actually come from?
I assume they come from some high statistics fits - could you
give some details about these (what kind of data/MC, cuts applied,
all params floated?,...)?

In the CM2 version of this file I see many comments of the sort
"# not updated to CM2" - why is this? Did we actually have a look
and see that the changes were negligible or has this simply not
been looked at?

I see that we are fixing the width of the Crystal Ball function.
Why is this fixed also in those fits which do have a quite
large signal fraction? Has anyone ever tried to float this
in say the high stat fits (like for the correctionratios) and/or
the mES fits for the low mX bins? If not, why not?

Thanks so much,
Kerstin