I implemented in VVF the possibility of a bin-by-bin reweighting of
D**lnu events. You can use this by updating to the latest VVF tag

cb-061117

and running subVirFit.pl with the flag

-dssFile <filename>

where <filename> contains mX bin-by-bin reweightings, see e.g.
dssrew.dat as an example. The D** spectrum is modified by this procedure
as shown in this plot (points=no reweighting, histogram=reweighting
according to dssrew.dat)

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~bozzi/dsstest.eps
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~bozzi/dsstest.gif

The results of the default fit and the one obtained with D** reweighting
are respectively at

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~bozzi/Ibumxdefault/
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~bozzi/Ibudssrew/

This is only to show that the new procedure works. We need of course to
provide the correct D** spectrum. This can be done by running the
production code recently released by Roberto in analysis-32 over the
newly produced SP8 events.

Cheers, Concezio.