Dear conveners,
the vub-recoil group would like to request three talks, which would take
about 30'+-5'in total:

1) systematic uncertainties in mES fits (C. Clarke)
2) simplified mES fits and first look on r18/r20 data (R. Sacco)
3) status of unfolding analysis (K. Tackmann)

It would be preferable to schedule these talks on friday morning, since
those of us who cannot be present at SLAC have a better chance to
attend.

Thanks, cheers, Concezio (for the group).