I will be on my way to UTA for OSG and Tier 2 meetings tomorrow morning.

--
Wei Yang  |  [log in to unmask]  |  650-926-3338(O)

Done. Andy will go to UTA.

> 061122 Wei	Attempt to implement security recommendations

Not done.

It seems  we can keep blocking outside HTTP access to LRC. I am only
aware that dq2_get/ls will not work from outside of SLAC. This is
consistent with Torre's statement. We have been in this mode for months.

> 061115 Wei	Add monitoring disk space for DQ2 to Ranger.
>         061122 Not done yet. Also need to monitor the GUMS server.

Done