Hi All, I managed to get the numbers done again. They haven't changed
much. Look @ my webpage.
Ciao

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 04:16:16 +0100
From: Concezio Bozzi <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'CHUKWUDI KWEKU CLARKE' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: freeze!

Hi CC,
I discovered a configuration error in VVF, due to the fact that the number
of mX bins in the fit (10) does not match the number of bins used for the
S/P study. The net effect is that the S/P ratios contained in the .txt files
you fed in with -fixSBratio were not applied correctly, so I am afraid your
results are wrong. At this point I am afraid we need to withdraw your
presentation (unless you are able to run the usual sets of 100 fits
overnight - in that case I will prepare the txt files accordingly)
Concezio.