Ciao Antonio,
nice work. I think your study advocates the need to keep run periods and
charged/neutral B separate when fitting mES (at least for the
semileptonic events selection), at least for some parameters such as
alpha_ccb and all the signal parameters. In particular, it's significant
that n for the signal function is significantly different for the
charged and neutral B, whereas it is quite constant wrt run periods.
This is a consequance of the different charged and neutral B decays,
reflecting in different pi0 composition of the two samples, which give
you different tails in the mES distribution.

Anyway, the definitive answer will come from the study on the yields,
where I suppose that there will be a bias when fitting all run periods
and B types all together, and this bias should be reduced when
separating the different subsamples, fitting them separately and adding
them.
Concezio.