Charlie, I now understand why I did not see this email.  I am subscribed to:

but this email seems to have been sent to:

I guess I don't understand why the announcement of a computing/networking meeting was not
announced on something like [log in to unmask] but maybe I'm confused about what
gets sent to each of the 4 mailing lists.  From the track record of the state of US Atlas
organization, I don't expect my confusion to go away.  :)