Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:17:25 -0000
From: "Kelsey, DP (David)" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: JSPG document - Agreement on Grid Site Operations - final call

Dear GDB,

The JSPG document "Agreement on Grid Site Operations" is now very close
to final.
This has been discussed at GDB meetings and on the mail list over
several months.

This agreement will have to be signed by each site as they join the
Grid. We will also need to implement a procedure for all existing sites
to sign too.

We ask for GDB approval of this document at the next meeting on 7th Feb.

If there are any final comments or corrections, please let me know.

Best regards
Dave

Dr David Kelsey
Particle Physics Department