I guess the reason we are not on that page is probably because we didn't
know that page, which was last update on August. I think we should be on
that list. The other T2s list there are just links to their T2 web
pages, not particular lists of dedicated resources. If there is not
objection, I can e-mail to Rob Gardner to add an entry linking to WT2
web page.

Wei Yang  |  [log in to unmask]  |  650-926-3338(O)